Friday 14 September 2012

Keep up Your Motivation

by Arpita Pani

We all have these days in our lives when we lack motivation. And it isn't just me and you, even so called motivational gurus have faced it.

So what do we do??  I was thinking about this for some time and even read all kinds of self-help books. The problem is that even the most inspiring book like “Secret” kept me motivated just for a month. On my quest for finding the answer to everlasting motivation I decided to create a journal.
I would like to share few tips which will help you to be on the right track and highly motivated.

Here are some things I’ve learned that has helped me:

Have A Goal: If you have too much going on in your life you cannot focus. It is important to have that one primary goal, have you found it, Good! Write it down in Capital letters on a piece of paper.

Set a Time Limit: Now that you have your goal in front of you give it some realistic time limit for example: I will start my healthy diet from Monday for a month. This will help you to understand what actually you want out of your goal and how long will it last. Isn’t this so much more realistic?















Find inspiration: Now just to keep you on the right track you need your daily dose of Inspiration so join some groups on the Internet or communities who are interested in the same subject and make sure you visit the community every day. I read other blogs, books, magazines. I Google my goal, and read success stories try this it works for me.

Get excited: Think about the day when you will achieve your goal, how does that make you feel? What if you have been thinking for year to get into size 10 jeans and finally you can see that happening. If your goals don’t excite you then think again!! Is that what you really want to achieve? Choose a goal that inspires you.

Create Visibility: If you think about your goal every day, it is much more likely to work out. Posting the goal on your wall or computer desktop helps a lot. Sending you daily reminders also helps.

Act: If you can commit to doing one small thing to further your goal (even just 5 minutes) every single day, your goal will almost certainly come true.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Be Motivated and
don’t forget to leave me your comments. Thank You :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arpita, Thanks for sharing this great info. i don't know how i came here but i am happy to be here. God bless the work of your hands.
    Regards Humphrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of talks about spiritual wellbeing, but is it essential in a person's life? Why have a discussion about spiritual being? Does it have significance in our self?Wellbeing
    Does it carry additional positive qualities? To answer that, we first have to understand the worth of spiritual wellbeing.

    ReplyDelete